It's simply reusing ink and toner cartridges so they can print again. Cartridges are dissassembled and cleaned, and any necessary replacement parts are added. High quality toner or ink is added giving excelent printing results.
We have Seven good reasons why you should refill a Inkjet or Toner Cartridge:
- It's Easy. Contact Save on Ink and have quality refills delivered to your door today*. Hand over your empties, save money and help protect our environment.
- Price. Recycled cartridges cost 35% to 60% less than new OEM ones.
- Reduces Waste. Of the Millions of inkjet and Toner cartridges purchased annually, only 20 to 25 percent are currently recycled (refilled). The rest, usually over 400 million have been dumped in landfill sites. (Refill not Landfill)
- Save Natural Resources. One Liter (about32oz) of oil is required to produce one new Toner cartridge. This year alone cartridge recycling will save over 20 Million liters. (5,350,000 gallons of Oil)
- Excellent Quality. When you Refill your empty cartridges we put high-quality components, toners and inks giving uncompromising print quality and durability
- Creates jobs. Save on Ink since Most recyclers are local, small businesses creating jobs for local people to the benefit of the local community. Most new cartridges are imported.
- It's Your Right. You have the right to choose the products of your choice. The printer manufacturer would like you to choose a new cartridge every time, yet recycled cartridges are fully compatible.
No. Like the gas tank in your car, don't let the tank run empty!
Ink helps keep the resistors from overheating. Printing with an empty cartridge can cause irreparable heat damage to the resistors.
With tri-color cartridges, this applies even if only one of the colors runs out. You risk damaging the cartridge if you continue to use it with one tank empty.
The two most common signs are:
Sometimes these also can be signs of clogged nozzles, bad circuit or worn internal components. Here at Save on Ink we can make that determination.
One sure rule is that all Inkjet and Toner cartridges will eventually reach the end of their life cycles. And they don't ever seem to fail at the same time that they run out of ink! You eventually will need to buy a new cartridge or obtain another empty that can be refilled.
Here at Save on INK we can help you with remanufactured cartridges or if we have an empty cartridge in stock, that will be provided to you at no additional cost, that way you are able to refill it again.
Save on INK
7710 Cherry Park Dr
Houston, TX 77095
Monday To Friday
9:00 AM To 6:00 PM
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Even more Savings
We now have rock-bottom Savings
come and see us.
Refill and Save big!
Our new website is now live
As of now, you can get the most up-to-date information about ink and Toner industry trends on our new website.